How to Clean a Mattress?
Whenever you think about the comfort sleep at your home then a mattress is the first thing that comes in your mind. People go through a lot of troubles while choosing the mattress. They consider various points to choose the mattress such as color, comfort level, price and the quality of mattress. After purchasing a mattress it is important to care it properly.
If you are choosing a mattress for your home and want to keep your mattress new and fresh always, then it is necessary to clean your mattress on a regular basis. You can clean your mattress at home or hire the professionals for cleaning your mattress, who can clean your mattress properly thorough cleaning services. Their care would not prolong the life of your mattress but also keep the environment of your house healthy.
Why should you get your mattress cleaned?
One of the many requirements of getting your mattress cleaned is to avail the health benefits. When the dirt or dust gets settled under the strands of the mattress, then it can result into various allergens. They can make the air inside your place heavy or polluted and cause breathing or respiratory issues.
How should you get your mattress cleaned?
- Inspection – First step followed by us is the inspection of the mattress and the stubborn stains which need special attention.
- Vacuuming – This step removes dirt, hair and soil from the mattress and this step necessary before we apply detergent over the mattress.
- Sprinkle Baking Soda – Clean your mattress with baking soda. Baking soda can absorb odors and give freshness to your mattress. Sprinkle a light layer of Baking Soda on top of mattress and let it sit for several minutes before proceeding to the next step.
- Vacuuming Process Again – This is the second round of Vacuuming. In first round of vacuuming, we removed dirt, hair and soil from the mattress and in second round we use the vacuum to remove the baking soda from mattress.
- Clean Mattress Stains – If you find any types of stains like blood, urine, and vomit on your mattress then it is best to remove it immediately.
- Air out the mattress – After cleaning the mattress the next step is air out the mattress for the drying process of mattress.
These are some of the ways through which you can clean your mattress properly.