Adaptive Memory Foam
Premium Knitted Fabric and Aerimesh fabric
Direct from Factory to your Home
Both sides use
For Neck pain and Orthopedic purpose
Removable and Washable zipper cover
- Gentle Machine or Hand washed
We provide free shipping all across India
We dispatch the order (placed on our website) within 1 working day.
The delivery time varies with pincodes and the same is mentioned when the order is placed.
- nice soft pillownice soft pillow. I will be ordering one more.
- Super comfortable memory foam pillow!Have purchased this memory foam pillow for self use as I have a problem of neck pain. After receiving it I used it and found very much helpful for pain relief. Material of the same is very nice. All over superb product.
- Good to avoid any type neck painI bought this for my grandmother. The pillow really worked for my grandmother she has relief and now she is able to have a good sleep.
- Soft pillowThe pillow is super soft. It is made up of good quality product. It is specially designed for neck and head, suitable for cervical. It is for the person who are complaining for cervical pain. Budget friendly pillow.
- Awesome one I love itSo soft and supportive for neck
Design according to it
Give so comfort to neck
Really who are suffering from neck pain
It's good and highly recommended for it
- Best Memory Foam Pillow EverThis is the best memory foam pillow I have ever used. It gives you that perfect sleep. After using it for 1 year, its still going strong. Say good bye to your neck pain.
- Great qualityAwesome
Very good quality
- Good Quality Pillow.Great Product, have been using the pillow for about a month now. Good Quality
- Comfortable pillowIt's very comfortable. Gives a proper support to the neck and shoulders. So the posture remains correct while sleeping and doesn't get a neck pain.
- comfortable product at a best buy priceVery relaxing and comfortable. Provides suitable support for quality sleep. Must buy this product. Price is very reasonable as per the quality
- Functionally the best.I was a little hesitant at first since I had tried memory foam pillows of various brands but the product from The fresh up is completely different from those available in the market. The shape, design and softness is just right for a comfortable period of sleep. My neck pain is almost gone. I sleep more soundly. This product has really changed the way I sleep. Thank you The Fresh Up for such a quality product. Totally satisfied.
- Relieved and completely satisfied.I bought it for my mom, as she was diagnosed with Spondylisis. The pillow has reduced the pain in her neck significantly. She can now sleep comfortably. She really adores it. Now I have ordered another one for my dad as well. It really is a good product. Highly recommended.
- Good product for people who get neck painfinally I received it at 40% Discount at MRP The design and size of the pillow is just right for a comfortable sleeping position. The shape is like a traditional pillow but the comfort provided due to the high quality memory foam is far better than the traditional pillows. Total value for money product. I had tried a few memory foam pillows but nothing comes close to the quality provided by Fresh Up. Highly recommended to all of you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What pillows are the best for stomach sleepers?
Stomach sleepers may find it beneficial to use soft to medium firm pillows, as long as the pillow can keep the head and neck at a comfortable angle. The materials used in the pillow impact pillow firmness. Down material, alternative to the down material, and memory foam pillows are typically soft, and can be found to be quite comfortable.
What is a memory foam pillow?
Memory foam pillows are made using memory foam. Memory foam is made from polyurethane, and a combination of other elements, that make it elastic. This results in allowing this material to take up any shape whose pressure is applied onto the memory foam, only to regain its original shape, once that pressure is removed. The unique characteristic of viscoelastic/memory foam is that it is very dense and solid which means that, unlike regular foam, most substances cannot pass through its surface.
At high densities, they react to the heat of the body, thereby conforming and molding itself to your body in a matter of a few minutes.
What is a memory foam pillow good for?
The dense material of a memory foam pillow prevents the neck from bending in awkward directions that is harmful to the spine, therefore positively impacting posture. It ultimately also helps keep the spine properly aligned.
Can memory foam pillows be washed?
Memory foam pillows can never be put in the washing machine, due to the threat of permanently damaging the material, and also due to the possibility of causing the pillow to tear up. Thus, this pillow type can only be washed by hand, using lukewarm water and small amount of gentle cleaning detergent.
Are memory foam pillows good for babies?
There is a kind of memory foam pillow that is specifically made for children.
However, it is generally advised against using this pillow for babies, due to threat of suffocation. However, for children older than 3, standard sized pillows can be used that fit with the child’s bed.
How to soften memory foam pillow?
This pillow type gets softer at higher temperatures, therefore, it can be useful to apply heat to the pillow in order to make it softer. This can be achieved by either using a heating pad or throwing the pillow in the dryer to tumble on low heat. This will help soften the memory foam.
How often to replace memory foam pillow?
Most health advisers and medical practitioners recommend that the memory foam pillows be replaced after every 2 to 3 years of continuous usage. Some memory foam pillows may last a bit longer, but these are generally of very high quality and come at quite a high cost.
Are memory foam pillows good for snoring?
Yes, memory foam pillows are considered to be anti-snoring pillows and are seen to be more effective than some of the other anti-snoring pillow types. This is because of their property of excellent support to the neck, which prevents blockages in the airways, thereby helping in the prevention of snoring.
Are memory foam pillows good for side sleepers?
Memory foam, or viscoelastic polyurethane foam, is designed to feel softer when it comes into contact with body heat. This helps in creating a deep conforming support for the head and neck, when lying on a memory foam pillow, which helps in aligning the spine and reducing pressure in different areas of the body.
How long does a memory foam pillow last?
On an average, the lifespan of this pillow type is 2-3 years, which is much longer than most of their counterparts. However, after the lapse of this period, even the best quality memory foam pillows lose their integrity.