How to Choose the Right Mattress?
If you need to change your mattress and you want to choose the right kind of mattress for yourself then here are various points that you must consider.
Given below are certain points which can make your decision process for choosing the mattress easier-
- Budget – Budget is an important factor in choosing a mattress. Every person has their own budget limit and the only option for them was to go in a shop and overpay for almost everything for example for mediocre mattress. But you can buy mattress online these days and online shopping is changing that perception. There are many companies who provide mattress online and Fresh Up is one of them which are manufacturing excellent quality of mattresses at very fair and affordable prices. You can explore a wide variety of mattresses in your budget too with Fresh Up Mattress.
There are also some points to remember when buying a mattress –
- Free trial
- Zero cost EMI
- ISO certification
- Reviews of Brand
- Comfort level – The feel and firmness of a mattress can depend upon your definition of soft, medium and firm. Above all, your body weight and type also determine the kind of support that you would get from a mattress. If a mattress provides good support to you then it means that it keeps your spine in proper alignment without creating pressure points. You are more likely to wake up with back pain or neck pain, if your mattress does not provide you proper support. While choosing the mattress, you must see that how comfortable it feels initially. No matter whether your mattress is hard or soft but the optimal firmness level goes hand in hand with comfort.
- Mattress size – Mattress sizes is also an important factor for choosing the right mattress. Generally, we all used different sizes of beds at our home and beds are usually made in standard sizes like double size, single size, queen and king sizes. It is always recommended to you that choose the right kind of mattress size for your beds.
- Body type/Medical condition – The kind of mattress you need depends upon your weight and body type. There are so many types of mattresses available in the market but you need to choose the right kind of mattress according to your body types, weight, and medical conditions. Whenever you choose a mattress for back pain, neck pain or shoulder pain relief then consult your Doctor and get suggestion from him for choosing a mattress.
Here are some of the common types of mattresses that can make your selection easier-
- Orthopedic mattress – Orthopedic mattresses are designed to support the joints, back and overall body. These mattresses are inspired by orthopedic which focuses on disorders of spine and joints.
- Memory foam mattress – Memory foam mattress is known for their great support, relieving the pressure and body contouring.
- Spring mattress – Spring mattress is known for greater support and comfort with the layers of coils or springs, which changes with the technology.
- Sleeping Posture – Everyone sleeps in a different posture, commonly the sleepers use back sleeping, side sleeping or stomach sleep position. So all mattress not suitable for all people.
- Mattress Life – How old is your mattress is one of the most important factors which decide whether you should change your mattress or not. If your mattress is more than eight years old then it is probably a good idea to get a new one. However, you cannot change every mattress after eight years. There are a lot of mattresses whose life span can extend more than eight years and give a great performance. The best way to make a call in this regard should be made through the sleeping patterns. If you are restless in your sleep or do not get enough sleep then you should get your mattress changed. You can try some tips to increase the lifespan of your mattress.